Ok so this started all exciting but at the moment I'm on the verge of throwing this brand new PlayBook out of the window.

I can't buy any apps! I tried both PayPal and my credit card (you can't change payment info inside app world on the playbook either by the way, you have to do it through the website) but all I get is 'Error 3300'. What the....?

Very agitated at the moment, to say the least...
    04-19-11 11:03 PM
    same here except i belive my error is 13300
    04-19-11 11:24 PM
    Ok so this started all exciting but at the moment I'm on the verge of throwing this brand new PlayBook out of the window.

I can't buy any apps! I tried both PayPal and my credit card (you can't change payment info inside app world on the playbook either by the way, you have to do it through the website) but all I get is 'Error 3300'. What the....?

Very agitated at the moment, to say the least...
    Try rebooting.
    04-19-11 11:25 PM
    Apparently it's all just really glitchy. After a while it started working. The one thing I consider a HUGE usability issue though is that it only asks ONCE for payment info and if you then mess up there's no way to fix it inside the AppWorld app. You have to go to the AppWorld Website to fix your payment info.

Kind of crappy... But once I figured that out I got things going
    04-20-11 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD