Apps on playbook
My playbook failed, and RIM sent me a new one etc (excellent customer service!!)
However I am disappointed I have to pay again for some apps just because the "price has changed" on my new playbook.
- 01-31-13, 09:34 AM #2
Load your old PB's backup on the new one and make sure you never lose that backup file.
We all have to deal with silly price changes. You could contact support and see if there is something wrong going on, but I doubt there is much they can do.
i was an stupid person - never backed up - but then my old playbook was only 4 weeks old. How often are you expected to back up?
Even though my first playbook failed within 4 weeks, im still very happy with it.
- By ihsan911 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 28Last Post: 06-29-12, 12:55 PM
- By avadakedava in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-11, 09:28 PM
- By nez in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-29-11, 12:34 AM
- By UrbanGlowCam in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-10, 10:03 AM
- By UrbanGlowCam in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-10, 10:03 AM