- CrackBerry User
- 47 Posts
Apps on playbook
My playbook failed, and RIM sent me a new one etc (excellent customer service!!)
However I am disappointed I have to pay again for some apps just because the "price has changed" on my new playbook.
- 01-31-2013, 09:34 AM #2
Load your old PB's backup on the new one and make sure you never lose that backup file.
We all have to deal with silly price changes. You could contact support and see if there is something wrong going on, but I doubt there is much they can do.
- 01-31-2013, 08:18 PM #4
As often as you feel like it. They can be quite big files, the backups.
I make backups every few months.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-31-2013, 08:20 PM #5
- 2,832 Posts
I have made 2 backups since dec 2012 when i got my PBNew Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By ihsan911 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 28Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:55 PM
- By avadakedava in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:28 PM
- By nez in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:34 AM
- By UrbanGlowCam in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2010, 10:03 AM
- By UrbanGlowCam in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2010, 10:03 AM