Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Apps not loading content. Network error of some sort

Right this is a new and irritating issue. Many apps, mainly android ports I think won't load content because they claim there is an internet connection error. I rebooted my Playbook, modem everything. Nothing helps. Same error over and over. Other regular stuff does work (browser, Facebook, Zinio). Anyone familiar with this issue?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    T's of beer always accepted.

I was having problems with some apps too, the news readers weren't connecting to download content at one point. Don't know how, but they're working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan-Archer View Post
    Right this is a new and irritating issue. Many apps, mainly android ports I think won't load content because they claim there is an internet connection error. I rebooted my Playbook, modem everything. Nothing helps. Same error over and over. Other regular stuff does work (browser, Facebook, Zinio). Anyone familiar with this issue?
    I recall seeing another thread about this within the last half week or so but don't recall the contents or whether it was in this forum or the Android subforum. I don't think I have that many Android apps that contact the "outside" world but Word w/friends seems to work (when it doesn't force close) and I was able to download maps for nogago within the last week, got books for Overdrive in the last 3 days, and grabbed something from Amazon Kindle.