- CrackBerry Abuser
- 422 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Apps not loading content. Network error of some sort
Right this is a new and irritating issue. Many apps, mainly android ports I think won't load content because they claim there is an internet connection error. I rebooted my Playbook, modem everything. Nothing helps. Same error over and over. Other regular stuff does work (browser, Facebook, Zinio). Anyone familiar with this issue?
- 01-22-13, 06:06 AM #2
I was having problems with some apps too, the news readers weren't connecting to download content at one point. Don't know how, but they're working now.
- 01-22-13, 10:28 AM #3
- By bacon.jay in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-12, 06:24 PM
- By gregs87 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-09, 10:40 AM
- By Greg G in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-09, 07:00 AM
- By gadgetfreak2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-09, 02:30 PM
- By k9rescueguy in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-09, 06:35 PM