I know RIM didn't do a perfect job with the Playbook but they got a lot of things right with it.It was their first and yet,it serves more than any other tablet i know.

I created this thread to know how the Playbook has given you that thrill and tablet experience.Share your great moments here and lets say "Thank you" to RIM rather than ask for more like "oliver twist".

I love the fact that i can come home and still play around with my playbook.I don't have wireless at home but the bridge gives me enough to keep me going till i am back to the office the next day...talk about no data plan worries....Thanks to RIM!!!
    02-10-12 02:13 PM
    I've had many great moments with my PlayBook, I just want to thank RIM for making it!
    The best moment is going to be in future: when I'm 99% finished installing O.S 2.0!
    buffandsweet33 and speedypear like this.
    02-10-12 02:24 PM
    Thanks RIM for the BB Bridge. It saves me $30 a month. Also, thanks for making the PB so easy to use. Keep up the good work.
    02-10-12 02:32 PM
    I really appreciate the Peek feature (diagonal swipe from the top-right). When you're in an application, it's a really quick way to check the time and battery life. I wish my BB 9850 had it too.
    speedypear likes this.
    02-10-12 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD