This may sound simple (or not?) but is there an easy way of sorting applications from A-Z on the Playbook? I have a large (and continually growing) amount of apps that are pretty unsorted right now
    03-04-12 11:28 PM
    Nope! The programmers at RIM hq still have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the functionality of the OS. A lot of things are still missing.
    03-04-12 11:32 PM
    Well you could put all the "A"'s together and it makes a folder, you can then rename the folder to whatever you want, or name it 'A' etc.

Is this what you meant?
    03-04-12 11:36 PM
    No, I kind of meant to have an option for "sort by..." and sort by A-Z. Maybe in a future update...who knows. No biggie. At least I know I was not missing something. Although, seems a pretty basic option that should absolutely be in there!
    03-04-12 11:56 PM
    Just take some time to make some folders and organize them however you like them. That's what I did on day one of OS 2 when I was away from my wifi...
    03-05-12 08:33 AM
    I have put my apps onto folders named for the category of the app. It works well and you don't have all the apps on one screen. Keeps everything organized.
    03-05-12 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD