The othsr side of that arguement is that if apple add flash the PlayBook is doomed.

Even if Apple releases a 7" iPad 3, it still won't give you the full web experience. No Flash!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 12:43 PM
    Even if Apple releases a 7" iPad 3, it still won't give you the full web experience. No Flash!
    So let's say Steve Jobs says "Stuff it! Have Flash" then as Xandermac says, the PB is doomed. Probably to the point where some Apple fanboys will say "That's it RIM, you've definitely got no chance now, let us help with demolishing your HQ" and then throw a few nuclear bombs at it... Hilarious as that would be to watch, I don't think the Canadian government would take too kindly to it, nor the enterprises utilising the BlackBerry platform.
    05-27-11 01:29 PM
    I think they are shaking in their virtual shoes!!
    05-27-11 01:44 PM
    They're so scared that their users are playing "fake software update" games on the iPad forums....
    05-27-11 01:46 PM
    The othsr side of that arguement is that if apple add flash the PlayBook is doomed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    problem is ... Jobs has already railed against supporting Flash. To flip flop will put major egg on his face. These guys have egos.
    05-27-11 05:49 PM
    He reverses his position a lot. Video on the iPod, mms, native app all come to mind. Never really put egg on his face.

problem is ... Jobs has already railed against supporting Flash. To flip flop will put major egg on his face. These guys have egos.
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    05-27-11 05:52 PM
156 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD