On Mike's PlayBook that he is showing off, there is already BB App World. I wonder what apps they've already developed?
    10-25-10 04:09 PM
    TweetDeck and Kobo reader thus far, that are known apps. I'm positive more exist but, they just haven't been announced or shown off yet.
    10-25-10 04:50 PM
    TweetDeck and Kobo reader thus far, that are known apps. I'm positive more exist but, they just haven't been announced or shown off yet.
    Yeah, I'd venture to bet that there are a ton of them right now. Of course
    pretty much all are in development/beta right now. A device like this with
    Flash implemented is going to have thousands of great apps (let's hope).
    10-25-10 04:56 PM
    Yeah if you look before he swipes over to the browser, Kobo is already installed.
    10-25-10 04:59 PM
    I'm sure they're working on getting all the RIM-developed apps ported over to the Playbook, i.e. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Viigo, Podcasts, all the IM apps, and most definitely their Documents to Go Suite.
    10-25-10 05:00 PM
    I'm sure they're working on getting all the RIM-developed apps ported over to the Playbook, i.e. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Viigo, Podcasts, all the IM apps, and most definitely their Documents to Go Suite.
    you can also see the docs to go suite on the playbook he's showing off before he swipes over to open up the browser now that i look again. man i cant wait to edit a word doc on this or maybe even a powerpoint. i may actually but Docs to Go premium hahaha
    10-25-10 05:03 PM
    Now that RIM owns Docs to Go, you may not have to buy a premium version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 07:35 PM
    Now that RIM owns Docs to Go, you may not have to buy a premium version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i'm thinking they'll substantially lower the premium price, but will still want to make a profit. but either way that will make my day!
    10-25-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD