- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
App crashing during loading and buggy web browsing
Hey Guys, first post here so take it easy on me. I have a 16GB wifi PB that I have had for over a year now (I guess). It came with the original OS on it and since then I have upgrade many times to the current version (checked last night to make sure). I have noticed it getting very buggy when doing online activies (watching online videos through Blip causes the video to restart in the middle of watching when using the built in browser) and when I try to launch apps (which I assume are android apps like Dolphin Browser and Skype) they just crash at the BB logo screen. I had done a bunch or reading and it sounds like I need to do a wipe/restore but I want to check with everybody before hand. Is this my only option? Thanks
- 01-11-2013, 01:24 PM #4
Being patient I use the standard PB browser and generally like it. I also have Dolphin browser which I really haven't used much. Just tried it and found it seems to run well in landscape. Attached is screen shot from You Tube video.
Should mention that Dolphin browser took a relatively long time to load in the emulator.
- 01-11-2013, 02:02 PM #5
Also tried Maxthon Browser which seems to be working. The emulator does take about 30 seconds to load it and, since I am not familiar with that browser operation, I am not sure that there aren't some glitches. My PB is on 22.214.171.1244, build 394445, flash 126.96.36.199 and is stock. Android apps were not sideloaded.
- By Dapper37 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2012, 03:42 AM
- By Dapper37 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2012, 03:42 AM
- By brihvac in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:01 PM
- By David_H in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:30 PM
- By Escott in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:08 PM