- CrackBerry Addict
- 518 Posts
Anyway to EQ outgoing audio (bluetooth speaker)?
I use a Bluetooth speaker to listen to audio, mainly a lot of podcasts, with my Playbook. The problem is all the output is seriously bassy for some reason. I don't have the same issue playing the same files with my iPhone. With the Playbook, the bass actually rattles the speaker though. Is there anyway through settings or an third party app to EQ any audio going out of the Playbook?
- By mmisterio in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:33 PM
- By frankyp32 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:08 AM
- By cmonical in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2008, 11:10 AM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:02 AM
- By courtneyclv in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2007, 01:25 PM