P2G is actually one of the PB's best apps. I use it all the time to store all kinds of documents for retrieval when I don't have access to wifi. I especially use it for travel docs (tickets, checkins, schedules, itineraries, receipts) and, like an earlier poster, for recipes. And I print them using PB's Print app, which finds the P2G PDFs in Documents. Much better than storing the docs online or in email (where they are lost after 30 days anyway). Wish I had it for my android phone.
    02-06-13 03:55 PM
    I use it from time to time and have no issues at all.
    02-06-13 08:34 PM
    Question:

Maybe I'm just not seeing it... but is there any way to create sub-folders?
    03-27-14 04:09 PM
    Question:

Maybe I'm just not seeing it... but is there any way to create sub-folders?
    Don't know of a way that would be useful. For a few sub folders one can create a folder for each sub item.

In Pdf Reader if you tap "open" at the bottom of the screen you will go to a list which has "print " in it. There you will find Print to Go documents and folders and other .pdf files.
    03-27-14 07:14 PM
    I'm just not getting this either.
    If I see a web article, such as was used as an example, how would print to go work?
    If I'm at my office PC, how would I initiate print2go so that I could view the article offline on the playbook? I like the ideas I've seen here, just don't see how to execute this.
    03-27-14 10:35 PM
    If I see a web article, such as was used as an example, how would print to go work?
    If I'm at my office PC, how would I initiate print2go so that I could view the article offline on the playbook? I like the ideas I've seen here, just don't see how to execute this.
    Go to HELP icon on your PB. Look at the material under Print to Go icon. Your Playbook and the computer you are using need to be connected to the same network and your computer has to have a small program supplied by BB on it.
    03-27-14 11:15 PM
    Another way might be to save the material to Pocket and view it on your PB using ReaditNow! ( on sale in PB app world for $0.99) which is a Pocket client.

A reference to apps which allow use of Pocket on computers is:

http://getpocket.com/apps/desktop/
    Last edited by jpash549; 03-27-14 at 11:54 PM.
    03-27-14 11:37 PM
    I love it. Don't use it often, but is useful for me. I do up price lists for material for work a lot. I can do them on excel then send them to my phones. I also use it for loading different documents on my phone I need to carry. I like to have different page copies from building code books for different things, nice to have at a glance.

I do quits a bit of vehicle repairs and restoring. When I research different gear ratio charts, price lists I send them right to my berry.

Last winter I was reparing some snowmobiles in an area where we had no computer or Internet. I downloaded each module for each chapter of the master parts catalog before I went there. When we were ready to start ordering I quickly pulled it up on my screen. I have so much crap in mine, plans for decks, jet charts for carburetors, cad drawings for car parts. Ha

I am slowly uploading to box so I have access later down the road.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 12:16 AM
    Don't know of a way that would be useful. For a few sub folders one can create a folder for each sub item.
    Yeh it gets a little messy but I guess it will have to do for now.

I hope they keep improving the app, I don't think its receieved any updates and it will probably get canned along with Storymaker, just like BBM Music and Newsreader.
    03-28-14 04:30 AM
34 12