Had it on while I was surfing my PB. It was about J.Lo and Marc Anthony and their American Idol ripoff or whatever. Anyways, they show a clip of Marc recording someone and he's using a black tablet that looks exactly like the PB. I had to rewind and watch it several times. It was not HD and it was super fast, so I couldnt make out "Blackberry" on the bottom.

Thought it was neat. I could be wrong though...
    10-19-11 06:32 PM
    I don't waste my time with that TV tabloid crap.
    UnknownError507 likes this.
    10-19-11 06:34 PM
    haha. Completely understand that. Unfortunetly, not much on at this time when you dont have cable/satellite. Didnt feel like watching the Roku since I knew I'd be browsing anyways.
    10-19-11 06:52 PM
    so youre not female and you were watching e.t.? oh right, you just happened to have it on. but while you just happened to have it on, somehow you must hsve mansged to look up at the right second, to see marc anthony (not that theres anything wrong with that!) and saw something that looked like a playbook.

should i go into the fact the you tvo'd it in order to rewind marc anthony several times (again, not that there's anything wrong with that) or should you just hang your head now.

busted! kisses.
    10-19-11 07:08 PM
    haha. Man card = Gone! :'(

I knew I should have just let this go... lol.

(btw, DVR's can be rewound without setting it to record.)
    10-19-11 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD