Hey all I finally took a picture of this strange event. It has happened at least 10 times on my playbook and was wondering if anyone has ever seen this before. It isn't breaking anything just thought it was strange that it happened.

Attachment 101847

If you look at the picture you will see that my open app somehow ended up on top of the icons for all my other apps. It goes away if i open any other app but just thought it was strange how it happened.
    Last edited by compgen25; 02-01-12 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Additional Details
    02-01-12 10:57 AM
    i have not seen this at all.

I have seen something similar with my browser with the history still showing over the webpage.
    02-01-12 11:05 AM
    What OS version are you on? I remember seeing this happen on early releases.

Consider an update and if it is not possible, security wipe...
    02-01-12 11:06 AM
    IS there a media player setting that keeps it on top? When I get back to my PB I will take a look.
    02-01-12 11:15 AM
    I am running the latest 6067 build. Even with a wipe this has happened. I'm not too concerned as it doesn't break anything or cause issues just thought it was weird.
    02-01-12 11:15 AM
    IS there a media player setting that keeps it on top? When I get back to my PB I will take a look.
    This happens with other apps as well not just the music player. So it isn't music player specific. It always happens when I close out of 1 app and try and scroll immediately after to open another. Once I scroll the open focused app will then bounce out and over the top bar and they stay on top of my icons until I open another app or click on it.
    02-01-12 11:17 AM
    Did you try a hard reset? (you most likely did but I had to ask.) You might have some bad firmware.
    02-01-12 11:21 AM
    Yea I have tried most things. It has been acting really strange lately such as while in the browser the screen will go black and I will get a few lines across the screen in different colors and the only way to fix that is a hard reset. It's getting aggravating. I am getting close to my 1 year point on this since I got it the 3rd week of April last yr but I am afraid to call RIM and get put through the ringer on it.
    02-01-12 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD