Not trying to diss here...I've been a BlackBerry user for SEVERAL years...Began with the Pearl....Anyway I'm here to discuss the Playbook. I bought it about a week and a half ago. Not sure what the time limit return at Best Buy is, but I'm not 100% happy and I need reasons as to why I should keep it!

As of now, the battery life is pretty terrible for me. I found the iPod Touch has a way better battery life and it plays music etc. and I haven't heard any complaints on battery when it comes to the iPad. There are barely any apps on this thing, looks like RIM is struggling for people to develop apps for this. Everyone is holding an iPad.

While I don't really even see why I would NEED an iPad (similarly to why I didn't NEED a PlayBook), my decision was because the device itself was more fluid than the Nook Color (which I LOVED)...But for double the price I don't know why I would want to keep it. I find that facebooking on my phone is way faster than facebooking on this device, I can still view youtube videos on my 9780 too.

Like I said, battery life, lack of apps (am I really paying $250 more over the Nook to have a slightly better device?!)
    05-11-11 08:03 PM
    H3ll, I'm not even 100% happy with my wife, LOL.

But I don't ask for reasons to keep her on a forum......
    Last edited by dkingsf; 05-11-11 at 08:06 PM.
    05-11-11 08:04 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA @ dkingsf

ALSO...Tethering via Bluetooth is pretty SLOW! Even when linking in order to do BBM or Emails there is a significant lag...and I can type faster on my phone!
    05-11-11 08:06 PM
    I'm 1000% happy with my PB and 10% happy with my wife.
    05-11-11 08:09 PM
    My wife told me I'm 100% happy with her!
    05-11-11 08:15 PM
    My wife told me I'm 100% happy with her!
    You misheard her. She said you're 100% p-whupped BY her.
    05-11-11 08:20 PM
    my wife bought me the playbook so i have to be 100% happy.
    Nbailog likes this.
    05-11-11 08:20 PM
    If I am ever 100% happy with a device lock me up, because I have lost my mind, and it is very likely I am planning a killing spree!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 08:21 PM
    You misheard her. She said you're 100% p-whupped BY her.
    He said wife, the is no "p" involved anymore

05-11-11 08:22 PM
    If I am ever 100% happy with a device lock me up, because I have lost my mind, and it is very likely I am planning a killing spree!

Ditto, no such thing as "perfection" in the hardware world.
    05-11-11 08:23 PM

Sooooooo True.
    05-11-11 08:25 PM
    Okay can you all give me reasons that would contradict what I mentioned above?!
    05-11-11 08:26 PM
    What do you guys think about the screen, too small or just perfect.

05-11-11 08:26 PM
    honestly dude you're an *****. did you do some research before buying it? i don't buy anything over $100 without doing a full search on it. for you to come on a forum and ask why you should keep it is stupid.

if you dont like it, return it.

my 2 cents...
    05-11-11 08:27 PM
    What do you guys think about the screen, too small or just perfect.

Screen is too big, I need a 6.5" device, and the bezels to be 1/4" smaller all around, then it would fit perfectly in all my pants,

05-11-11 08:28 PM
    i'm going to return mine because it didn't come in white.
    05-11-11 08:29 PM

I don't know about that. We give each other the corresponding "p" quite frequently.
    05-11-11 08:29 PM
    Okay can you all give me reasons that would contradict what I mentioned above?!
    Buy a nook colour..

Your reasons are NOT the reasons I am not 100% satisfied

05-11-11 08:30 PM
    i'm going to return mine because it didn't come in white.
    Doesn't match your belt and shoes, huh Herb?
    05-11-11 08:31 PM
    why do you need others to direct you in life? if u dont like it return it. ur just looking for some kind of argument, but i dont think u will find it here. lol loser! grow some balls and live with what u bought or have the balls to return it.
    05-11-11 08:32 PM
    Doesn't match your belt and shoes, huh Herb?
    well...the ipad comes in white so the pb must be inferior.
    05-11-11 08:34 PM
    why do you need others to direct you in life? if u dont like it return it. ur just looking for some kind of argument, but i dont think u will find it here. lol loser! grow some balls and live with what u bought or have the balls to return it.
    Take a chill pill dude!
    05-11-11 08:34 PM
    before today, last time i charged my pb was last Thursday...and trust me when i say that i use it alot!!!!
    05-11-11 08:38 PM
    lol im chillied. i just dont get why u would ask ppl why u should keep or return something u already bought. why would u buy it in the first place. CB musta had about a billion articles on the PB before it came out...
    Last edited by mrocchealth; 05-11-11 at 08:42 PM.
    05-11-11 08:39 PM
    I believe you have thirty days at Best Buy to return a purchase. As for reasons to keep ur PB, it is not for everyone. So if you have to ask people for reasons to keep it, I would suggest you return it. If you decide to get one later on after some software updates or when the 10 in becomes available, then you can get a PB then.
    Good Luck,
    Barry Heath
    Tinyk likes this.
    05-11-11 08:45 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD