Hi All,

I have been reading about Tunebite, apparently this can legally remove DRM from files - does anybody have experience of using Tunebite? Does this mean that it would be possible to store BBC Iplayer files on a PC, use Tunebite to remove the DRM and convert to MP4.....and then copy over to the Playbook?

thanks,

Andy
    04-04-12 10:08 AM
    I have used TuneBite for iTunes DRM songs. Worked well. No idea about your question though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 10:18 AM
    I use Tunebite and it works great. You will have to fine the best settings to rip your files with but you can start with a preset and tweak from there. I dont know what a Iplayer files is but I rip HD DVDs, all my iTunes stuff, youtube videos ect ect and it works just fine. It even has a neat feature that will screen record from your computer screen.
    04-04-12 10:19 AM
    Thanks for the feedback so far - BBC Iplayer files are Podcast files broadcast by the BBC, you can store them on a PC for future viewing via the Iplayer App but as they are DRM protected it is not possible to copy them over to the Playbook - my hope is that Tunebites can strip off the DRM therefore making it possible to copy the files to the Playbook and then watch the stored TV programs while, for example, on a plane.
    04-04-12 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD