Amazon.com: eWonder(TM) Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (Black): Computers & Accessories

I'm curious to know if anyone here has used this keyboard/case for the Playbook. Any good?
    02-28-12 05:18 PM
    Well I have one,it sucks as the thing keeps disconnecting however my buddy has one and works great. I bought mine on Ebay from Hong Kong so returns are not worth it. So I'll say go for it and see if it works for you. Just a fyi the frame covers the bezel so it is a pain in the button.
    02-28-12 05:37 PM
    My patience is running thin waiting on the official OEM bluetooth keypad. I'm glad I have a temporary fix with the new phone bridge concept....which is ingenious I might add
    jafobabe likes this.
    02-28-12 05:46 PM
    Amazon.com: eWonder(TM) Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (Black): Computers & Accessories

I'm curious to know if anyone here has used this keyboard/case for the Playbook. Any good?
    I actually posted a thread on that exact keyboard, i bought it, its awesome, works perfectly, just one downside on it is that sometimes it types twice, but no biggie... Havnt took out my playbook from the case since i got it, its awesome
    02-28-12 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD