Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    No BBM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  

I forgot to mention that I am using SimpleBrowser plus when the lag happens. Could it be simplebrowser causing the lag? I'm rebooting AGAIN. It lags on google quite a bit, but it even does it on bing a little too. Its just slow. The keyboard on my windows phone is faster than lightening compared to this. It takes forever to backspace things in the browser because of the lag. When I tap blank fields, it takes a good second to open up the keyboard. This is like Windows XP when it has run out of RAM.
    GIT-R-DONE
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    12,473 Global Posts

Unfortunately this keyboard lag along with multiple problems (excessive checkerboarding, wifi dropping, ect,ect) started happening to my PlayBook since this last update (.1088)......I have tried all kinds of different "fixes", but to no avail. After having my PlayBook since May 2011 this is the first update I am totally dissatisfied with. I usually take the good with the bad, but my PlayBook has become worst instead of better with this last update. There is one good thing about this update.........it insures there will be another update......I can barely WAIT

Sorry about the rant, now back to the thread title.......I wish I knew how to fix the lag and other problems with this last update
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12