Any way to charge your BB phone by connecting it to a PB?
We've all been there,...out somewhere, not near a power source, and your phone's dead or dying.
If you happen to have a PlayBook on hand though, would it be possible to connect and get juice that way?
- CrackBerry Addict
03-01-2013, 12:17 PM #3
- 691 Posts
Re: Any way to charge your BB phone by connecting it to a PB?
I don't think it can be done. Since PlayBook does not support USB On The Go.
CMIIWsent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-01-2013, 09:12 PM #7
- 284 Posts
I can't see that that would work, but if you're looking for a boost of juice (and, rather than buy a multitude of batteries, as I did) there's a battery pack that just might give one power for both the PlayBook and the phone: A Big Swig of Extra Battery Power - NYTimes.com
- 03-02-2013, 09:50 AM #8
Just use the online nuclear reactor from Russia to have unlimited power for your devices.
It even comes with a lifetime warranty of radiation sickness for the betterment of mankind.
Now to answer your question:
Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10New Phone: Iphone 4s, Old Phones: Blackberry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4 (Used By Family)
LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1753.
On Rogers Service
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By luqman24 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:45 PM
- By OfDoor13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 53Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:48 PM
- By harley_rider in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:32 PM
- By knicksfan1025 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:32 AM
- By ldybug84 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:43 AM