- CrackBerry User
- 25 Posts
Any way to charge your BB phone by connecting it to a PB?
We've all been there,...out somewhere, not near a power source, and your phone's dead or dying.
If you happen to have a PlayBook on hand though, would it be possible to connect and get juice that way?
- CrackBerry Addict
03-01-2013, 12:17 PM #3
- 637 Posts
Re: Any way to charge your BB phone by connecting it to a PB?
I don't think it can be done. Since PlayBook does not support USB On The Go.
CMIIWsent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
8800, 9360, iPhone 4, Galaxy Young, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note II, Lenovo S880
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-01-2013, 09:12 PM #7
- 183 Posts
I can't see that that would work, but if you're looking for a boost of juice (and, rather than buy a multitude of batteries, as I did) there's a battery pack that just might give one power for both the PlayBook and the phone: A Big Swig of Extra Battery Power - NYTimes.com
- CrackBerry Genius
03-02-2013, 09:50 AM #8
- 2,432 Posts
Just use the online nuclear reactor from Russia to have unlimited power for your devices.
It even comes with a lifetime warranty of radiation sickness for the betterment of mankind.
Now to answer your question:
Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By luqman24 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:45 PM
- By OfDoor13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 53Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:48 PM
- By harley_rider in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:32 PM
- By knicksfan1025 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:32 AM
- By ldybug84 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:43 AM