Mostly pix and music. Shame I can't just bluetooth them over the way you can another phone...
    03-20-12 04:49 PM
    Plug them both into a PC and use the file explorer on the PC to copy the files from one device to the other.

The file browser apps in the PlayBook AppWorld will also allow to copy files between the phone and the PlayBook if you have a bridge connection and you are not limited by a BES IT security policy. It is slow though for large files.
    03-20-12 05:05 PM
    It hurts me to have to depend on a pc for anything. I just email those pics etc. to myself and use native email to save 'em.
    03-20-12 07:57 PM
    That's what I have been doing thus far.
    03-20-12 08:15 PM
    Isn't it possible to use the PB's file browser to copy files over bridge?
    I know you can look through the stuff but didn't check if you could copy over.
    03-20-12 08:26 PM
    Files&Folders can access/copy/move files between pb/bbphone to/from. So can FileBrowser but it does not seem to be actively supported any longer.

Android Ghost Commander (appworld) can also do it.
    03-20-12 09:58 PM
    Since you got a 9930 you got Os7, check out "fixmo tools" in the app world, you will find it in the "$77 of apps for Os7" section - it has a sweet file transfer option that let's you transfer over your wifi, works great! (I have a 9930 and a 16GB PlayBook and I use that and "my file manager")
    03-20-12 11:02 PM
    Files&Folders can access/copy/move files between pb/bbphone to/from. So can FileBrowser but it does not seem to be actively supported any longer.

Android Ghost Commander (appworld) can also do it.
    This, with Files and Folders being my personal choice for the job.
    03-21-12 01:14 AM
    Isn't it possible to use the PB's file browser to copy files over bridge?
    I know you can look through the stuff but didn't check if you could copy over.

Exactly. You can already do this.

That's what the Bridge feature does.

When u setup your PB and 9930 to Bridge, you can access ALL of your music, Photos, documents, and even content on your phones memory card from your Playbook.

Once the content is on your Playbook you can save them there.

You can also send certain files from your phone to Playbook by choosing the "Send To" option and selecting the name of your Playbook.

Come on, Blackberry Bridge was the biggest selling point in having both devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-21-12 06:28 AM
    I may be missing a key feature of the File Manager. I don't see a COPY or move process. I can OPEN them but when I open a photo, I don't see a way to actually save it. I can do a ScreenShot but that is a lower quality version. Oh, I was able to save an spreadsheet. Is there a way for photos that I've missed?
    03-21-12 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD