- CrackBerry Abuser
- 205 Posts
Another review/opinion thread- this time on Voip type app service for Playbook
Thanks for the previous input on my alarm clock opinion thread.
I have searched for this next request. Unfortunately havent come up with anything satisfactory so before digging a hole and burying the idea I thought Id better try through a thread as last ditch effort.
Looking for something like Google Voice that can be used through Playbook with Wifi only (no phone/tether).
I use Google voice from my desk top quite a bit and love it. Clicked on GMail on the playbook but only the contacts would come up and no luck with calls etc. Checked out the google voice app but this seams (correct me please) only for the BB phones.
Any luck with VOIP for Playbook? The one thread I found just seemed to die with no solution.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-18-2012, 09:26 AM #3
- 520 Posts
Then at least one single app allows you to choose (and change) the VOIP supplier; it's a non-free one, named Taki. Dev is reactive (I don't use Taki but another one of his apps).
- By just_luc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:03 AM
- By insolace in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:09 PM
- By pggylb in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:55 PM
- By srg1226 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:37 AM
- By srg1226 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:37 AM