- CrackBerry User
- 90 Posts
Another great thing for my PlayBook
I bought a new camera last week during Best Buy's Boxing Week specials, a Canon G15. When I opened up the box, I found out that the manual was on the CD and it had to be loaded to your computer. That's what I did. However, I like having the paperback manual with me when I am out and about, so I copied the Adobe PDF file over to my PlayBook. When I clink on the Adobe Reader icon, there it is....all 316 pages. Great. I always have my PlayBook with me, usually in my back pocket or in my camera bag. This is going to work out really well.
- 01-07-2013, 06:16 AM #5
If you need search you can install pdf reader which is a native app, or there is also qpdf viewer which is an android port. Both are in app world.
- By frfghtr in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:35 AM
- By Blkacesvf41 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:42 AM
- By TheMarco in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 23Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:40 PM
- By namcojoulder in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:12 AM
- By victorxdy in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2009, 07:55 AM