Here is a new Walmart deal that I came across today. I wonder how long it will last? This bundle is $30 more than the bundle they had a few days ago. I am still debating on a 16 or 32 one. Any suggestions?

https://goto.walmart.com/c/1943169/6...ingMethod%3Drr
    Last edited by Shash5; 11-30-11 at 06:22 PM. Reason: forgot link
    11-30-11 06:22 PM
    link please...
    11-30-11 06:23 PM
    If you're planning to move your entire collection of movies/mp3s, get the biggest one available.
    11-30-11 06:28 PM
    Depends what kind of music/video files you want to keep on it. If you travel a lot and keep adding music and pix and video without transferring them off to a laptop, you'll need more space. If you're using it to stream video or surf the internet while snapping some pix and limited video creation (videos can be large - 1GB or more) or to use apps (you can put a LOT of apps on a 16GB!) then you only need the 16GB

The storage (16 vs 32) by no means hinders the operation of the device, so it's up to you. I bought a 32GB and have never filled it - filmed an entire dance recital (2 hours total in small clips) in hi res and had room to spare. But I don't have any music or movies on it.

Hope that helps?
    Shash5 likes this.
    11-30-11 06:30 PM
    looks like an ok deal. the rapid chargers go for $40 each anyway... so price on PB is comp with $199 price on 16GB.
    Shash5 likes this.
    11-30-11 06:30 PM
    If you don't want the accessories you can always return them & just keep the PB. They are all in BB boxes & mine came with a separate receipt. I think that's what I'm going to do.
    11-30-11 06:41 PM
    Depends what kind of music/video files you want to keep on it. If you travel a lot and keep adding music and pix and video without transferring them off to a laptop, you'll need more space. If you're using it to stream video or surf the internet while snapping some pix and limited video creation (videos can be large - 1GB or more) or to use apps (you can put a LOT of apps on a 16GB!) then you only need the 16GB

The storage (16 vs 32) by no means hinders the operation of the device, so it's up to you. I bought a 32GB and have never filled it - filmed an entire dance recital (2 hours total in small clips) in hi res and had room to spare. But I don't have any music or movies on it.

Hope that helps?
    ...also i might add that there is an app in app world that gives you 50gb of cloud storage (free)...i think it's called dropbox or something like that.
    11-30-11 09:33 PM
    That's probably Box.net
    11-30-11 09:45 PM
    I have a hunch the 16gb version is sold out at walmart. it says this in the actual item description even though it lets u choose the 16gb version. I have a hunch thats a website glitch? its annoying i want to order this but im not sure if i will just get a cancellation email in a few days

BlackBerry PlayBook 7" Touchscreen Tablet:

1GHz Dual Core Processor
    Choose from 32, 64GB On-board Storage Options (16GGB is Sold out)
    11-30-11 10:00 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    yeah . i think the 16 GB is sold out everywhere ..... can anyone confirm ?
    11-30-11 10:08 PM
    Walmart.com

Choose from 32, 64GB On-board Storage Options (16GGB is Sold out)
    11-30-11 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD