how do u guys clear the indicator?! it hasnt happen to me yet until this morning when i upgraded blackberry bridge ... anybody experiencing the same problem?
    05-02-11 11:53 PM
    You mean your icon within the Bridge tab has a small red star next the msgs icon? Or do you have a notification in the upper left-hand side of the PB?
    05-02-11 11:55 PM
    mine goes away but only after i click on the message again on the left cause it still shows as unread. Is that what you mean?
    05-02-11 11:55 PM
    If you double tap a msg in the msg list, it will automatically go to 'unread'

I think he means the icon, I have a small notification on my bridge tab, but it happened when I upgraded my OS.
    05-02-11 11:57 PM

thanks for the reply guys ... that little guy on the top of the left corner is what i meant
    05-03-11 12:46 AM
    Have you tried to reboot your PB? Have you also checked that you do not have an unopened msg in your inbox (Bridged berry I mean)
    05-03-11 12:52 AM
    i did rebooted the system n check all the inbox for new msgs but it still wont go away ... o well ... thanks for the help though i appreciate it
    05-03-11 12:56 AM
    what i did was just mark a read message as unread and mark it as read again and that got rid of my icon.
    05-03-11 01:14 AM
    Only suggestion I have left is to break the bridge and remove the tablet from Bridge and reconnect. Don't reboot the PB, just your handset.
    05-03-11 01:15 AM
    having the same issue, even with the latest update... completely random and annoying... thought it was a random email in some folder that wasn't visible... checked them all... think it's a bug... one trick that works every so often is open messages and mark a read email as unread and then double click it from the left pane.

think it's a bug that delays the recognition of unread notification...

give it a try and let me know if it works for you...
    05-03-11 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD