Ok so like many I bought angrybrids. the thing is after a while playing with it the sounds goes off,my music still plays , but the sound of the game stops! I have to restart the game and doesn't always make it work!!!!( The sound )
    Does this happen to any of u ?????
    And why could this be ????
    12-28-11 02:08 PM
    This happened to my husband just this afternoon. I did a restart but don't know if that solved the problem or not. Will post back when he fires it back up.
    12-28-11 02:12 PM
    Try restarting the playbook.
    12-28-11 02:12 PM
    usually i restart the game . but it does it all the time. at least every time i play.
    mariobastros likes this.
    12-28-11 02:18 PM
    I get the same problem now and again. Seems to be only Angry Birds (not Rio or Seasons).
    12-28-11 02:42 PM
    Happened occasionally to me in Rio. I exited the game, went into the sound control panel, tapped the volume slider to get it to play the test "ding" and then went back into the game and had sound.
    12-28-11 03:02 PM
    yeah it always happens to me, I usually close Angry Birds, go start a song in the media player, stop the song, and re-open angry birds and it works. pita I know....
    j15064 likes this.
    12-28-11 03:07 PM
    radical idea, I know, but how about asking these guys instead?

Contact - Rovio Entertainment Ltd

Just sayin'
    12-28-11 03:16 PM
    This has happened to me a few times. Instead of restarting the game, I just minimize it them open and close some other app (browser is usually close by), and it goes right back to normal. Must be optimized for OS2.
    12-28-11 03:30 PM
    Every time I play this happens and I have to restart my playbook! FIX IT ! Simple as that!
    01-12-12 10:30 PM
    Are you running OS2 beta? My angry birds actually work but my Madden 12 sound doesn't work. It worked when I had os1 installed
    01-12-12 10:44 PM
    If any of you are running the OS 2.0 beta sound issues are a known problem. It's beta software, don't expect it to work. If it worked it'd be released already.

If you're not running the 2.0 beta then contacting Rovio support is a good idea. They'll only know the bug needs to be fixed if people tell them.
    01-12-12 11:06 PM
    it has happened to me a few times, I just open the Angry Birds menu, select the speaker icon to mute, tap again to unmute, sound is back.
    01-12-12 11:11 PM
    Plugging and unplugging headphones worked for me. Restarting the game didn't fix it.
    01-12-12 11:34 PM
    it has happened to me a few times, I just open the Angry Birds menu, select the speaker icon to mute, tap again to unmute, sound is back.
    Funny, that's happened on my Xoom (Honeycomb) a couple of times. Automutes Angry Birds. PB with Season's is OK as well as Gingerbread phone with Angry Birds.
    01-13-12 10:48 AM
    true i checked and everytime the sound was off it was on somekinda of automute
    all i had to do is unmute
    01-13-12 12:13 PM
    Happened a couple times with me and I'm not on the os2 beta.
    01-13-12 12:18 PM
    I just got a Playbook and Angry Birds and this has happened the last few times I've played.However for me all sound stops when this happens. Music won't play and neither the in game volume control nor the Playbook volume control will fix it for me i have to fully reboot which is a pain. Any ideas or help with this? It seems a bit different than the OP issue although similar.
    02-02-12 12:34 AM
    I just got a Playbook and Angry Birds and this has happened the last few times I've played.However for me all sound stops when this happens. Music won't play and neither the in game volume control nor the Playbook volume control will fix it for me i have to fully reboot which is a pain. Any ideas or help with this? It seems a bit different than the OP issue although similar.
    same issues here but in my case it is resolved by simply opening a video file a few times, nonetheless, an issue or bug. any permanent solution for this?
    02-02-12 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD