Downloaded Angry Birds on my Playbook from App Store. Get as far as a screen with the company name and then it freezes and needs a forced reboot. Uninstalled and Reinstalled. No luck. Any suggestions? Setting changes?

Thanks
    01-01-12 12:42 PM
    Have you tried Rebooting the Playbook?
    01-01-12 12:44 PM
    Every time I tried to start it I end up rebooting the playbook. It freezes.
    01-01-12 12:55 PM
    How about deleting the app while connected to the DM, and then do a OTA re-install?
    01-01-12 02:51 PM
    I had the same problem initially. If I run it after rebooting it will hang on the Rovio logo screen. Simply rotate the PB 180 degrees the app will be terminated. Restart the app and it will load properly without the need to reboot.
    rppaul likes this.
    01-01-12 03:07 PM
    Actually rotating the Playbook did the trick......thanks to all
    01-01-12 07:06 PM
    i have had issue with other apps freezing lately, and flipping the PB seemed to kick start the app. i wonder if maybe its a video fault, and the flipping forces regeneration of the video that was previously in a snag of sorts
    01-01-12 08:21 PM
    I have had no issues with Angry Birds on the Playbook. I just bought the other 2 Angry Birds apps. If I have an issue with them I will try this. Thanks to all who responded!
    01-01-12 08:26 PM
    only issue i have with angry birds is the fact i had to pay for an app that i have for free on all my other devices, lol, but i liked it so much i had to get it
    01-02-12 07:37 AM
    only issue i have with angry birds is the fact i had to pay for an app that i have for free on all my other devices, lol, but i liked it so much i had to get it
    Let's see, Android devices get it free, Ipad version is $4.99 and ipod version is $1.99

My suggestion to the OP is to delete the app, restart, and redownload and see if that helps.
    01-02-12 08:07 AM
    Let's see, Android devices get it free, Ipad version is $4.99 and ipod version is $1.99

My suggestion to the OP is to delete the app, restart, and redownload and see if that helps.
    A little late to the h0 down I see, well, the OP has already solved his problem.
    01-02-12 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD