look at this video from 4:45...google introduces chrome app for android @ MWC and explains about swipe gestures. Now everyone is going to talk about how great this feature is, something which we have been using since day 1 of PB...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKLSO8wYzk[/YT]
    03-02-12 10:37 PM
    By your logic, RIM stole swipe gestures from Palm?
    toddpart likes this.
    03-02-12 10:42 PM
    WebOS says hello.
    kennyliu, toddpart and bobauckland like this.
    03-02-12 10:42 PM
    forget the gestures... the "synced" browser pages and history from any device is really cool. Look up tabs and pages on your laptop or desktop and have access to everything you've looked at on your phone or tablet. Beyond the privacy issues, that is really cool.
    kennyliu likes this.
    03-02-12 10:46 PM
    ok, i retreat !! pretty young, new to PB and really love the swipe gestures. never used a palm or webOS so became little furious to see this in android
    kennyliu likes this.
    03-02-12 10:51 PM
    ok, i retreat !! pretty young, new to PB and really love the swipe gestures. never used a palm or webOS so became little furious to see this in android
    Just wait until ipads or android tablets come out with remote, or bridge browsing, etc and claim they were the first to have it.
    Berry_Boy likes this.
    03-02-12 10:56 PM
    Just wait until ipads or android tablets come out with remote, or bridge browsing, etc and claim they were the first to have it.
    There is a TV remote (phoneless) Samsung GT 7.0 plus .

In iOS, there are also Wi-Fi Sync and AirPlay Mirroring that function similar to the Bridge remote and other features. Plus, there is PC Free that backsup everything in the cloud. And no, you don't need to buy a phone in order to use these features.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 03-02-12 at 11:04 PM.
    03-02-12 10:58 PM
    Well the difference here, is that a live demo was available right away, and in 20 additional countries...I'd like to see RIM take a page out of that book.
    03-02-12 11:02 PM
    Wow very nice looking stuff. RIM I hope you saw this at mwc...who am I kidding they had to see it,it's not like they were busy or anything lol. BB10 has to be extraordinary I hope they get this thing right!
    03-02-12 11:06 PM
    Those guys are really boring...
    03-02-12 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD