RIM is playing hardball by DELETING Android Player posts on the own RIM supportforums.blackberry.com
    Gee, I thought China was main place that did censoring when they do not want useful information out in the world.
    The RIM implication is THEIR PLAYER is 'illegal'

android !!!! - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

There is a leaked/demo for the player available, but it is a few revisions behind:<REMOVED>

I'm not familiar with android apps, so for anyone who is, could you please share your most favorite/recommended apps?

I saw a friend install an android twitter app, and the notifications worked.

EDIT: Link removed. Please review User Guidelines under section "Avoid Illegal actions." DO NOT post URLs to leaked applications. This is illegal.
    Last edited by mandony; 07-30-11 at 11:36 AM.
    07-30-11 11:21 AM
    please... how is this relevant to anything but pointless and irrelevant bashing?

Sounds like you just got mad and came here to cry about it.
    Last edited by esqlaw; 07-30-11 at 11:32 AM.
    07-30-11 11:29 AM
    Sounds like you just got mad and came here to cry about it.
    Stating a fact not mad
    07-30-11 11:34 AM
    It's not an official app yet. They don't support it yet. If someone with a Playbook were to read it then they could start assuming their Playbook has an issue because they don't have Android Player. It's their support forum, they can do what they want, and I see nothing wrong with deleting stuff about the leaked Android player.
    07-30-11 11:35 AM
    as expected...
    07-30-11 11:39 AM
    what I don't understand is that people start to get angry when a forum message gets deleted by the owner of that forum, but if they collect everything you do with YOUR phone and even track the places you have been I hear nothing...mad world...really...
    Talking about China? Look a little closer to home and be surprised what kinda stuff they're doing...
    07-30-11 11:46 AM
    nothing wrong with RIM's action. Its just a leaked version.
    07-30-11 11:48 AM
    It's not censoring.
    07-30-11 11:48 AM
    I'm censoring this thread.

(Of course, they're removing stuff -- it's not final, and it's their forums. Like most, you seemed to avoid reading the ToS of their forums)
    07-30-11 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD