When you download files from the Android Web Browser. They show up in the "Downloads" app in the Android Player.

1) Where can we find the downloads in the Android File Manager like Astro?

2) Anyone know where these files are located in the QNX File System? Can they be seen in any file manager like File Browser?

I looked in the /users/accounts/1000/shared/Downloads but they aren't there
    07-21-11 08:54 PM
    i am running into a similar issue. after torrenting to /sdcard/downloads the file does not appear in astro or the qnx file system. any insight would be much appreciated.
    07-24-11 06:54 PM
    actually it is hide.caz you can't(dont have access permission)create a file in the root tree,so you can't find it. and the pb's browser download foles in the download file so you can see and install the apks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 07:27 AM
    i can see the folder in astro(android) as well as AIR(playbook) but not the actual file... @conquerorxts i guess your right but can you think of a way to at least delete the files? i now 3 void gigs on my pb
    07-25-11 07:12 PM
    Has any one had any success in finding the actual path?
    07-26-11 10:22 PM
    /sdcard is mapped to your network share under \\PLAYBOOK\media\misc\android. The most likely reason you can't get to this folder is because you let the system create it or it doesn't exist. So /sdcard/download would be at \\PLAYBOOK\media\misc\android\download . You won't see it if the application creates the directory as it's permissions will be messed up. If you create it before hand, then the permissions are fine and you can access the folder.

You should be able to get to this folder in Astro and delete the existing folder if you like. Also the path on the PB for that folder would be:
    /users/accounts/1000/shared/misc/android
    07-26-11 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD