can anyone explain? I downloaded sap notes browser thinking it was a web browser. I poked around and when I open 'about us' link the PB opens what looks like an android type browser and goes to the website letscorp.net. From then on it is a web browser with bookmarks, history etc and works really well. I can't find how to create a shortcut to my home screen as I don't want to go through the same steps each time I want to use it. I think it runs in the android player ... I'm running OS2 .4869

any ideas

01-08-12 09:58 AM
    It's baked into the AP...
    You could prob find a .bar somewhere for the android browser... OR you can vist app world and download one of the Handster ported android apps that are there called AllApps. It basically is a list of all the android apps you've sideloaded, but it also has icons for the built in AP features, such as the browser, email, picture gallery etc. Some like the calendar don't seem to be supported, but the likes of mail and the browser do...
    zibi likes this.
    01-08-12 11:55 AM
    thanks for the pointer. i've downloaded and will use happily once I restart the PB. the android player sticks occasionally and restarting sorts it out. it's great not to have to trawl and look for the app - it would have taken me ages so I appreciate your help.
    01-08-12 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD