Hello all...
    I have a PB 32GB, and I understand that a certain app, Snappay, which is a mobile POS app which allows anyone to use their Android phone to charge a customer/client using their credit card, will work on my PB...

Yet when I go to Google Play, and try to install the app, I get the same notice that my account does not have a phone associated with it - so thebinstall is not allowed...

??? Could someone offer up some help? I thought that the PB could run Android apps - is that true? I Really want to use this app - but need to put it on my PB...

Jim
    03-11-12 04:39 PM
    You need to go to the Apps and Games forum, and then the Android forum below that.
    JVRudnick likes this.
    03-11-12 04:59 PM
    The short answer is no, you can't directly run android apps on the playbook. Android apps need to be converted to .bar files to run on the playbook. The ones that have been converted are either available in Blackberry's App World or can be downloaded from various sources and installed on your PB using a PC. To do this, see the forum titled "Android App Sideloading".
    mikeyplaybook66 likes this.
    03-11-12 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD