I wish it were true

it would be great if someone can actually make like these & if they work !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    04-03-12 03:24 PM
    Wait, there are some.
    http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php
    Yeah yeah, it shows them on an iPad. But there are different sizes and I'm thinking they would work fine on the PB.
    (Also, if you look around the web you can find them way cheaper.)
    spike12 likes this.
    04-03-12 03:36 PM
    I have a joystickit and to be honest it is more of a novelty / discussion piece than actually a hardcore gaming stick.
    04-03-12 04:33 PM
    Wait, there are some.
    Fling Joystick for iPad
    Yeah yeah, it shows them on an iPad. But there are different sizes and I'm thinking they would work fine on the PB.
    (Also, if you look around the web you can find them way cheaper.)
    This is pretty slick! I'd love to have one on the PB. I'm hoping someone around here has one and will pipe up.
    04-03-12 05:02 PM
    Ive tried the one for the Ipad, those are too big for Playbook, It suits Ipad's big bezel but playbook dont have enough space around edges to support it....
    04-03-12 06:28 PM
    Ive tried the one for the Ipad, those are too big for Playbook, It suits Ipad's big bezel but playbook dont have enough space around edges to support it....
    What about the fling mini?
    04-03-12 06:49 PM
    They show a Fling Mini also. Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and Android. I wonder if that size would work better with the PB.
    04-03-12 07:13 PM
    Just sent an email asking if the fling mini would be compatible with the Playbook. Will post when/if I get a response.
    04-03-12 07:29 PM
    oh man that would be so cool for the PB!! me want me want! then I can really kick some a$$ in Modern Combat! LOL
    04-03-12 10:03 PM
    As promised here is the correspondence I had with TenOne concerning the Fling and Fling mini.

Hello, I'm writing you to inquire weather or not the fling mini might be compatible with the Blackberry Playbook. If yes then I defiantly want a pair. Thanks for your quick response. James.

James,

Thanks for writing in Unfortunately, we have not had a chance to test Fling Mini with Blackberry Playbook. However, Fling Mini is designed to work best on a smaller screen such as a phone. If you would like to try Fling to see if it is compatible with your Playbook, I would recommend trying our regular Fling. If you purchase from our website, tenonedesign.com, and find it doesn't work out for you, you can return it for a refund of the purchase price.
    Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Wagoner

Thanks for your quick response. The reason I asked about the mini is because the regular fling seems to be designed for larger 9.7/10.1 inch tablets. Have you tested either the fling or fling mini on any 7 inch tablets?

James,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, we have not had a chance to test with Fling or Fling Mini with any 7 inch tablets yet. If you'd like, you can check out our Shop Local page for a list of our authorized distributors. If any of the listed stores are local for you, i'd recommend calling and seeing if they carry Fling or Fling Mini and seeing if you can test them with your Tablet in the store before you purchase.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Wagoner
    There is an Apple Store here in center city Philly so I'll try to run down there sometime this week and see if they'll let me try these out on my Playbook. Will report back when I do.
    04-04-12 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD