Re: amazon prime broken on new update
yes, flash is turned on. A new discovery I have made is that my mothers playbook works fine, but mine does not. I think I should just reinstall the os. how do I do this without losing any of the saved data in my apps? (ex-I don't want to lose my score in angry birds)
12-22-2012, 12:57 PM #8
- 19,463 Posts
Then use the Debrick method
Try the Debrick method....
Perform a backup of your pb if you can using Desktop Manager or, at least, manually coping any unique data, photos, voice recordings, documents, etc.
1) Turn your playbook OFF by holding down the power button
2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
6) Click on Update. It will take awhile
- By killa4luv in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 20Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:01 PM
- By makuwel in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
- By burger2222 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:07 PM
- By 4n6chicmiami in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:01 PM
- By kermalou in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2009, 09:30 PM