I was just about to say I had enough with the PB limitations. Before 2.0 came out I used it even though it had limitations and I eagerly awaited 2.0. When 2.0 came out I had a very difficult time syncing all my different Google calendars so today I said enough is enough and was ready to post my 16G and 64G on Ebay. However, I did a search and came across a post on how to setup multiple calendars. I followed all the instructions and still it did not work. Now I am a Technical Support Manager and I am very Tech savvy and it still did not sync. Now I am really pissed and so my wife said come have a glass of wine with me, which I did. After about an hour of talking with my wife I returned to my PB ready to wipre it and list it on eBay. What... whats this? My various calendars must have synced up and they were all there. Whoever posted the instructions thank you so much.

I love the PB H/W, form factor and features and now with my contacts and calendar working I am so happy. I can honestly say my 64G PB will go wherever I go. Thanks to the folks on this form for the great work in posting great instructions. Now all I need to do is get Kindle and Nook apps to work on my PB I will then be in Tablet heaven.
    03-11-12 06:37 PM
    Kindle app works perfectly
    03-11-12 06:43 PM
    Was in the same boat as you OP. After the initial wow wore off (I bought mine launch day), it sat at home most days. Was ready to sell it and just go full time to an iPad as far as my tab of choice was concerned. 2.0 and sideloading of Android apps has really made this thing useful, and it now comes out and get used daily.

You can sideload the Kindle app, it works great
    03-11-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD