First it was my wife getting another tablet (windows) and also move from Blackberry Z10 to a Windows phone.

Then my daughter get a new android 7 inch tablet and later also my son. The daughter changed her Blackberry phone with a cheap Android phone because she likes Android better with al the apps but she likes the gesture and active frames better but she wanted some games and netflix on her tablet.

I was the last own using a Playbook and a qwerty Passport and just using now an android tablet with magnet cover. So opening up I can start without sliding or whatever and I only using a few apps but I like it allready much more in use because I can now also watch netflix, cable tv, recorded programms and use spotify on my tablet. All the apps working also on my Passport but it makes me think how many people switch for there Blackberry Tablet and also there BlackBerry phone to an another platform

I have enough BlackBerry phone's now Z10 and Z30 next to my daily driver the BlackBerry Passport. Pity BlackBerry did't had a BB10 tablet.
    Larry Harper and AladarMezga like this.
    05-01-15 02:18 AM
    Yeah, I have to agree with you, and judging by the decline in posting volume in this section over the last few months, I think that you aren't the only one switching. Honestly, my Playbook works and does general things well enough, but I get slowly frustrated when quick tasks turn into long tasks due to the slowness of the browser and other apps. I have a work phone which is Blackberry, but if I had to get my own, I don't think it would be a BB. Tablet? MS Surface.
    05-01-15 08:27 AM
    About time. Mine was history a long time ago.
    05-01-15 08:42 AM
    I bought a cheap asus 8 inch which is quick enough for the things I mention before. Just ,maybe there wil be a Tablet with BBos
    05-01-15 09:07 AM
    I still have three PlayBooks in my family, still running like on the first day.

Accounts with Exchange 2013 work flawlessly, games, movies, videochats etc etc the same.
    The Origami browser is only good enough to read the newspaper, but that's all I need.

Actually I was about buying three cheap Dell Venue 8 as replacement these days, but when I saw all the bad reviews and complaints, I realized we never had issues in the last two years, so why not keeping them until the hardware gives up.

Still hope for PlayBook 2...

Posted via CB10
    Humphry Ea likes this.
    05-02-15 04:51 AM
    Tablets have come down in price so much the last few years that it's really not worth clinging on to Playbooks unless you really really enjoy them. I grabbed a couple brand new Nooks (Hd and Hd+) a while ago for under $70.00 each and have not looked back. If you're done with your Playbooks, watch for the Bestbuy deal where you can trade in any working tablet for a $50.00 gift card. I just trade mine in for the gift card a few weeks ago.
    jope28 and Superdupont 2_0 like this.
    05-07-15 03:38 PM
    Palybook is laggy and the browser is old, still angry about BlackBerry they didn't get us some update for the apps like the browser, android runtime, music player, videoplayer so that we where up to date but NO,

Also there is no Blend version to connect your tablet. They just drop there own users to the stone age and proving that ios,Android and Windows is they way to use BlackBerry in the best way. They never learn and must say there must be some prestige to get it on there first and last tablet. I don't talk about BB10 but just small update's .
    05-23-15 10:13 AM
    Lost mine, not much of a loss. Really disappointed of its EOL and on top of it all it works relatively badly, one time out of three youtube vids can't play, the browser's bad, time to turn the page.

Sorry, I'd like to typo but my Q10 just can't handle it.
    05-24-15 06:30 AM
    We have one remaining playbook, a 4g LTE model. The unfortunate reality of the Playbook - and really BB10 - is the Chen's neglect of Blackberry World has really crippled the platform.

I've gotten an android tablet on which I've installed about 20 apps for work, but I have no email accounts, contacts, personal apps, or anything else on it. In fact, I never turn it on at home or connect it to our home network because it's existence is a security risk.

I expect that in another few years I'll be back to feature phones and laptops.
    05-24-15 07:27 AM