CrackBerry User

PIN
    ImAPC
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Airtime! A straight please :)

Meaning a straight answer lol. I've checked the forums and danced around the web a bit so i understand what Airtime is, how it works and that it works on the Playbook. I've attempted to run Airtime thru my native browser several times and each time my browser closes automatically. Is it just me? and more importantly Is there something I can do about it? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dragons9sons; 07-01-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    In life and business all you need is preparation, technique and a sharp knife.
    I WONT LET KIDNEY FAILURE STOP ME!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

I have been able to get airtime to launch. It maybe you need to clear your cache.

When you are in your browser, swipe down from the top bezel. Open Settings. Click on Privacy & Security. Clear All. This may delete all cookies, logins and such.
    Thanked by:
    dragons9sons (07-01-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ImAPC
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Hawnz View Post
    I have been able to get airtime to launch. It maybe you need to clear your cache.

When you are in your browser, swipe down from the top bezel. Open Settings. Click on Privacy & Security. Clear All. This may delete all cookies, logins and such.
    Thanks. It finally worked after the fifth time
    In life and business all you need is preparation, technique and a sharp knife.
    I WONT LET KIDNEY FAILURE STOP ME!!!