ok, maybe I'm blind but I can't find it. New to PlayBook, just got it today. Downloaded the Adobe Reader app and assumed I would see an icon but can't find anything. Once I've downloaded the app, how do I access it?
    11-29-11 08:10 PM
    Mine is under the all tab.
    11-29-11 08:19 PM
    i must be doing something wrong. I've downloaded the app and restarted the playbook and still nothing. When I look in my app world it shows it as installed I just can't access it anywhere. frustrating
    11-29-11 08:29 PM
    ok, maybe I'm blind but I can't find it. New to PlayBook, just got it today. Downloaded the Adobe Reader app and assumed I would see an icon but can't find anything. Once I've downloaded the app, how do I access it?
    First congratulations on your new Playbook, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have in my short month of ownership.

In answer to your question mine was listed under "all" If you don't find it there you might try checking app world.
    11-29-11 08:32 PM
    I've checked app world and it is showing as installed on my playbook but I don't know how to access the app. I've downloaded pdf versions of books using the desktop manager and need the adobe reader to be able to read them. is there something I should be doing that I'm not?
    11-29-11 08:36 PM
    Yay....found it. Apparently some icons where hidden. yes, I'm an *****!!!! Thank you both for trying to help the newbie. I'll figure this out yet!!!!!!
    11-29-11 08:39 PM
    Way to go Enjoy!
    11-29-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD