Any clues on how I can add a first account to BlackBird 2.0 for Playbook?

I presumed that pressing the "+ Profile" button would help, but it flashes up a blank white pop-up for 2-seconds then it fades and vanishes, or it just sits there being white!

Don't appear to be any other settings to do so.

Have deleted and re-installed the app because I thought the white screen issue might be a malfunction - made no difference whatsoever and have re-started the PlayBook - again no difference.

Thanks,
    T
    04-25-13 08:52 AM
    I'm not sure about anyone else on the forums, but I bought the app too and it was a waste of money as it has done the same thing you described. Tried to get answers through support, that ended up being useless. Maybe petitioning them to pull the app or send out an update might be the only way...
    04-25-13 09:51 AM
    I use blackbird with two accounts, but I do see the same behavior testing your problem. Strange.
    04-25-13 08:11 PM
    I have the same problem today. This app was recommended to me by Blackberry employers -_-

Did anyone manage to solve this?
    05-13-13 10:08 AM
    This app used to work fine (apart from the fact that it isn't really that great anyway) but it stopped working some time ago. I have mailed the developers but no response. Yet they're still selling the app. Con men. I then downloaded Blaq but this isn't great either. Unless I'm doing something wrong you don't see any replies/threads to tweets, you just see the initial tweet and that's it. I know use the Web version which just works.
    05-13-13 12:32 PM
    I used the app for a few months with two accounts without problems until both profiles disappeared and now it's impossible to add any profile (blank screen for 2-3 seconds and then nothing). several emails, tweets and post on their fb-site got no reply. very poor service.....
    07-03-13 08:33 AM
    Just bought BlackBird for my BB PlayBook, and I wished I checked CB forums prior to purchasing this application, I'm experiencing the exact same issues which makes me think the devs have no interest in correcting or updating this app for PlayBook.

In such cases, BlackBerry needs to remove this app asap, cause users are paying for an app that doesn't work - period.

Not impressed.
    07-18-13 06:23 PM
    Just bought BlackBird for my BB PlayBook, and I wished I checked CB forums prior to purchasing this application, I'm experiencing the exact same issues which makes me think the devs have no interest in correcting or updating this app for PlayBook.

In such cases, BlackBerry needs to remove this app asap, cause users are paying for an app that doesn't work - period.

Not impressed.
    Contact rim and ask for a refund:

[email protected]
    07-18-13 09:11 PM