I would like to admit I believe I am addicted to my blackberry playbook! I cannot put the thing down! All day long I am playing with some new app or checking the forums here at Crackberry. I must have spent 200 dollars in app world! I might need some help!
    glassofpinot and Hgouck like this.
    03-17-12 02:35 PM
    I would like to admit I believe I am addicted to my blackberry playbook! I cannot put the thing down! All day long I am playing with some new app or checking the forums here at Crackberry. I must have spent 200 dollars in app world! I might need some help!
    Your only solution is to buy a second playbook - LOL.
    03-17-12 02:37 PM
    Your only solution is to buy a second playbook - LOL.
    Not gonna lie I am considering it. I bought a 16gb in a rush on the first day of the 199 price drop because it was all they had in stock. I am filling it up very fast and really want a 64gb!
    03-17-12 02:45 PM
    I recommend a twelve-step program. The worst thing you could possibly do under the circumstances is download my app. Please do not do it!
    hpjrt, jafobabe, Hgouck and 1 others like this.
    03-17-12 02:54 PM
    .....and if you really want to get down and dirty, and be known as the King of All Scoundrels, may I suggest you polish up your 13th step skills.
    03-17-12 02:56 PM
    It's very true the PB is like a drug. Once its got a grip of you it is hours of fun and more fun. I enjoy the portability, and the ease of use, as I am not that good with technology. Really glad I purchased it, the best bit of technology i own, period!
    leedium likes this.
    03-17-12 03:46 PM
    Op,
    I know how you feel.... click the first BLUE link below my signature and you will realize you are not alone!
    03-17-12 03:52 PM
    I'm glad I'm NOT the only one..."whew" I was scared for a moment
    03-17-12 03:57 PM
    Dude, I'm glad we have this forum.... cause I'm CRACKED out on my PB. The portability is incredible. I just like surfing on it... sure some movie/tv watching is great, but after having the iPAD....this thing BLOWS IT AWAY X 1 BILLION.

I think I'm gonna apply to RIM to be a SENIOR QA device tester. They should fire whosoever was there who released this ish before it was fully tested.

If I could I'd slap ALL OF RIM's management who actually thought this device was ready for prime time. I would.

Watch this video... I want to SLAP Jim Balsillie... did he EVEN USE THE DAMNED DEVICE!!???......
    CEO Interview: Jim Balsillie - CNBC

I would have stormed his office and told him straight up... YO THIS DEVICE IS NOT READY and ur gonna get BURNED and ROASTED in the market.
    03-17-12 04:08 PM
    I recommend a twelve-step program.
    I'm working on a 12 step program app to help those with app addictions
    lomed7724 likes this.
    03-17-12 04:22 PM
    We don't need help we need more and progress to a world beater. Who would have thought 10 years ago that something like this would exist, fantastic!
    03-17-12 04:39 PM
    It's a great device and paired to a 9930 is just awesome. It truly is a mobile platform and bridge has saved me lots of greenbacks. If I could only receive SMS messages while bridged....perfection.
    lomed7724 likes this.
    03-17-12 04:44 PM
    And you haven't even tried Sketch w/Friends. TOTALLY ADDICTIVE.
    lomed7724 likes this.
    03-17-12 04:51 PM
    My name is Hgouck and I am a Playbook addict. My last use was........Darn I am using again. is there no hope? Will I use this device until it needs to be replaced. Than Just go out and buy another?
    I have a suggestion. If we all stop posting and coming here for one day maybe we will break free from our addition. I will stay here and keep up with your lake of postings. No No I know it is a sacrifice but I am willing to do it for my fellow addicts.
    rshew likes this.
    03-17-12 05:26 PM
    It's a great device and paired to a 9930 is just awesome. It truly is a mobile platform and bridge has saved me lots of greenbacks. If I could only receive SMS messages while bridged....perfection.
    You might want to try SMS Bridge found in App World.
    sputneek likes this.
    03-17-12 05:27 PM
    I recommend a twelve-step program. The worst thing you could possibly do under the circumstances is download my app. Please do not do it!
    Do NOT download his app. I did and now I am this weirdo hanging out in the neighbourhood pointing my playbook to the sky all the time.
    03-17-12 05:34 PM
    HEY ALL put your pb in a secure mailing box and ship to me. PM me for my address. It is your only hope.
    03-17-12 06:33 PM
    My name is Dave and I, too struggle with Playbook addiction.
    03-17-12 06:35 PM
    You know it's bad when you try to snort your playbook.
    03-17-12 06:48 PM
    Do NOT download his app. I did and now I am this weirdo hanging out in the neighbourhood pointing my playbook to the sky all the time.
    Sorry brother. I would put a warning label on the box if only there were a box to put it on. I am a pusher and I am so ashamed of myself for causing such turmoil in society. Please forgive me.
    03-17-12 06:49 PM
    I'm working on a 12 step program app to help those with app addictions
    I'm skipping the first 12 steps and jumping straight to Step 13 to help myself with my addiction to love.
    03-17-12 07:29 PM
    I am too. I spend way to much time on mine.
    03-17-12 07:41 PM
    You know it's bad when you try to snort your playbook.
    LOL, I almost choked when I imagined what that might look like.
    03-17-12 07:43 PM
    I'm so ashamed...... I have two!
    03-17-12 07:53 PM
    My wife jokingly threatened to divorce me because of this thing...I think she was joking
    03-17-12 08:30 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD