Calling on this community to help solve my problem.

Since yesterday, when I tap on Message, the native message app fires up but show no emails and there are no accounts to choose from. If I let it on, I eventually get an error message "This application as been interrupted. Please close it and reopen it to continue (30001)". I tried, no good. I shutdowned and restarted the Playbook, same problems.

I thought that, for some reason, the accounts information had been lost so I went the to configuration screen and picked "Accounts". This one fires up as well but show no accounts and the green circle goes round and round forever and, hence, I can't add any accounts...!!!

I am running 2.1.0.1753 and have not added any applications or files for about 2 months.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Raymond...
    11-09-13 06:19 AM
    Calling on this community to help solve my problem.

Since yesterday, when I tap on Message, the native message app fires up but show no emails and there are no accounts to choose from. If I let it on, I eventually get an error message "This application as been interrupted. Please close it and reopen it to continue (30001)". I tried, no good. I shutdowned and restarted the Playbook, same problems.

I thought that, for some reason, the accounts information had been lost so I went the to configuration screen and picked "Accounts". This one fires up as well but show no accounts and the green circle goes round and round forever and, hence, I can't add any accounts...!!!

I am running 2.1.0.1753 and have not added any applications or files for about 2 months.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Raymond...
    Check your wifi. Turn it off/on. Reboot your modem/router if you have to.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-09-13 06:42 AM
    Check your wifi. Turn it off/on. Reboot your modem/router if you have to.
    That did it!

Many thanks for your help. Feeling much better now since email is an important part of my use for the PlayBook!

Raymond
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    11-09-13 09:35 AM
    That the first time you got that? I hate that error message and usually happens with an imap account.
    castoridae likes this.
    11-09-13 10:43 AM