- CrackBerry Abuser
- 309 Posts
Account settings: where is my 'domain' name in message tools?
I'm using the wifi settings that I enteted on my playbook to try and connect wirelessly to the lenovo thinkpad laptop my office sent me. It works fine when physically connected to the rotor, but not unplugged. It keeps asking for my 'domain' name. I successfully skipped this technology and went from PC use directly to iPod and blackberry playbook. I don't hardly turn the PC on, but just use the playbook. But I must work at home for a while and I don't really want to sit at the desk where the rotor is just to use the laptop.
thx for a y help
- By stephenco in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2012, 06:50 PM
- By nyyankeefan1021 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:19 AM
- By remoc8116 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 7Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:08 PM
- By quest8310 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:16 AM
- By Janye in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2008, 06:07 PM