I was using the Bridge feature but I am not able to access any of the photos or video that I currently have stored on the SD card on my phone.

Any ideas or is this possible ?

Bold 9700
    Playbook 16GB

Cheers,
    heavy
    04-19-11 01:20 PM
    I am having the same problem and can't listen to my music on pb either.
    04-19-11 01:27 PM
    Curious to see if/when this gets fixed--- because that would determine if i get a 16 or 32 GB model.

Hang tight guys-- im sure they will fix this soon...
    04-19-11 01:29 PM
    Same issue here too. Glad its not just me. Maybe something known for when the update comes out with bbm (or hopefully sooner)
    04-19-11 01:38 PM
    Yah, it would be nice to take advantage of that 8GB SD......

here's hoping...

everything else is going well so far...looks like a good device.

Cheers,
    04-19-11 01:41 PM
    Same issue. I can scan through the folders but not the actual pictures of music files.

Side note.......Anyone know if you can connect a external hard drive via usb? I'm at work and wondering if i could pull files via a direct connection to say a WD Passport hard drive I use to store movies.
    04-19-11 01:48 PM
    I really dont think it will be possible to stream/view pics from the sd card. Its too much info to transfer via bt.

basically for me means copying all my media over to the playbook :-(
    04-19-11 02:34 PM
    i hope this will be answered soon .
    04-23-11 01:16 PM
    I was thinking about this more...what they could do is allow the PB to become a BT speaker for your BB. This would fix the audio issue. The video/pic just wont work. Try sending a pic via BT and see how long it takes....no way
    04-23-11 04:51 PM
    I really dont think it will be possible to stream/view pics from the sd card. Its too much info to transfer via bt.

basically for me means copying all my media over to the playbook :-(
    But the bridge browser also works over bluetooth, that would be just as demanding for bandwith.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 05:32 PM
    i just want my pixs and vids from my phone on my playbook
    04-23-11 06:12 PM
    this is silly its such a basic feature, all i want to do is get a picture from my phone so i can edit it on the PB.

the more i use this device the sh!ter it gets, unfortunately im past the 30 return period.
    05-17-11 11:31 AM
    yes...done it, i had to email the files to myself then tether the PB and access my mail account via the gmail website then download it from there (cant use the bridged mail client).

long winded and annoying but then thats the norm for BlackBerrys these days!
    05-17-11 11:47 AM
    same issue here, no photos can be found through bridge. and i was told that the bridge system will be updated soon so that we can share the media from both two devices
    05-18-11 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD