HTML5test - How well does your browser support HTML5?

Oh no, OS 10 is not coming to PlayBook, no way. Maybe BlackBerry developers that are currently testing various OS 10 versions (a 10.1 too) for the PlayBook are simply trolling us. Why not, I can imagine how much free time they have. Please open the link that i posted.
    That's what html5test.com replied to me:

Hi *****,

I know that internally at BlackBerry they do have OS 10 running on the old PlayBook devices, but as far as I know they announced that existing devices will not be updated.

Cheers,

Niels
    html5test.com
    04-22-14 12:07 PM
    Of course internally they tested it. They've said it's never happening for over a year. That not really news...?

I apologize, but maybe I'm missing your point because of how tired I am...
    Or were you just saying it's interesting that there are PlayBooks internally at BBRY and that's it?
    04-22-14 12:19 PM
    Give it up already. No matter how many threads are started and how much whining people do it isn't going to happen.
    CommanderElvis likes this.
    04-22-14 12:25 PM
    Of course internally they tested it. They've said it's never happening for over a year. That not really news...?

I apologize, but maybe I'm missing your point because of how tired I am...
    Or were you just saying it's interesting that there are PlayBooks internally at BBRY and that's it?
    Actually, I'd like a discussion about recent tests made with OS 10 for PlayBook: the last one was made two days ago! Could a test on a dead OS and a dead device make sense? And strangely there aren'it test made with OS 10.3, already available as leaked (although it's a preliminar release): I think that Chen could have changed idea and wants to make available OS 10.3 for PlayBook (it already exists, if they cut-off some features...).
    04-22-14 12:41 PM
    You are beating a dead horse. We already have enough threads on this subject.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-22-14 12:50 PM