I recently (yesterday) upgraded to 2.0.1.358. Ever since then I am unable to connect to any of my saved or new wifi networks. I go into about then choose network and it shows No interfaces found even though my wifi is on and scans and finds networks to connect to. I have gone in and removed any saved networks and it does the same thing (authentication failed). I verified with another user here who has not done the upgrade and the only time I can see no interfaces found, is when their wifi is off. Anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve it without a security wipe?
    04-19-12 12:26 PM
    I'm guessing you've already done a reboot on your Playbook? Wish I had more than that to offer but hopefully one of the smart people in here can jump in and help you get it figured out.
    04-19-12 12:34 PM
    Yes sorry forgot to put that in. I've done a restart and a hard reset. I have even gone into setup and tried going that method. It just bothers me that it shows the access points when it scans for them, yet shows no interfaces in the about section.
    04-19-12 12:35 PM
    Have you tried power on/off the router?
    04-19-12 02:42 PM
    No I have not done that yet, however I can connect to my home network with no problems. This is really strange as nothing has changed on our work router in months. This all happened since the upgrade to the new version of the OS on the playbook.
    04-19-12 06:36 PM
    Do you have bluetooth on?
    04-19-12 07:10 PM
    FYI and anyone else that had this problem I finally got it resolved. I am not sure why but I got our Network guy to power off and back one of the access points here, and as soon as he did that I was able to connect to it again. So not sure what the link is there but that's what I did and it works now. Thanks for all your suggestions.
    04-20-12 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD