I'm looking to hear from any BB 8350i owners that currently use the PB with their phone. I guess I'm wondering how the browsing experience is while using the Bridge.

Not only browsing but how well it connects/functions with the 8350i.

I've been reading that the browser is like dial up and I guess that's something I'm use to. Not like now with everyone that has these super fast BB's with their 3G or 4G phones, the 8350i is on the iden technology which means it will never be fast.

Unfortunately, I don't have a choice with this being my work phone but since I've been playing around with the PB at stores and getting the Bridge to work with my 8350i and NOW (after the latest update) being able to open file attachments, I was just wondering what other 8350i owners have to say about using their 8350i and the PB.

Thanks in advance...
    06-25-11 09:42 PM
    I don't think many 8350i users around here own a PB....
    06-25-11 09:49 PM
    I have both and love them both. The bridge is a little slow, but I couldn't be more happy with the PB performance overall. I take it every where and use it constantly. For the most part, the only time I use my laptop anymore is to swap files on the PB and to charge my phone.
    06-26-11 12:11 AM
    I've got a client with the combo, but every couple of weeks, Bridge mode stops working. We have to delete it from the BB and re-download it from App World. The current version won't work, only an older one.
    12-28-11 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD