Hi all,

I've been looking for a 64 Gb PlayBook in Toronto and guess what. Ain't none to be found. Anyone have any leads on a new/legit PB? I've checked the usual places in the GTA (FS, BB, Wireless Etc., Wal-Mart, and Staples). I haven't tried The Source yet but would like any feedback from the crowd. Thanks!
    02-25-12 09:55 AM
    BlackBerry - PlayBook Price - BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 - Canada

just buy it from shop.blackberry.ca
    02-25-12 03:23 PM
    Ordering from The Source is probably easier than shopblackberry. You can choose instore pickup and get one quicker than SB shipping. The Source warehouse is in ON too, and they are very good and straightforward with returns within 30 days if you have problems or not satisfied with the product in any way.
    02-25-12 03:41 PM
    I was lucky to find online stock via bestbuy.ca. So I would suggest checking there.

Also, I bought one from the Source online as well but returned it. It was easy to do but they don't refund the shipping charges.
    02-25-12 04:06 PM
    if this is your first playbook then the shopping channel has a price of $460+ tax for the PB, Dock, Convertible Case and HDMI cable.

that is EVERYTHING you need for the PB. its pretty much regular price for all the items though so it isnt a 'deal' like it was a couple days ago. That same packages was $367 INCLUDING tax when I bought it, and the 64GB price is $332 after tax. so for $30 you get all those extras! (but the deal is over now)

Also, if you want to buy my Convertible case and hdmi wire that i got in that deal I will sell it for $40 bc I already have them
    02-25-12 04:11 PM
    Try Staples (Canada) in-store or on-line.
    02-25-12 04:14 PM
    Y'all have got to be kidding right? That means I have to wait?? I can feel the shivers and chills happening already from the withdrawl of playing with one in the store. I wonder how many members here have had the same symptoms eh? I'll look at the source ASAP. Thanks!
    02-25-12 04:37 PM
    i bought mine directly from the source, and it got to my place (remote northern ontario) in two days.
    02-25-12 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD