3rd Party Blackberry Bridge Access on BB10?
Will 3rd party bridge access be available to devs on bb10? Only drawback from allowing access that I can think of is the bridge speed being slowed down by having to many apps on it. But then again bb10 is expected to have bluetooth 4.0. Is this possible? If not, why?Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- 11-09-2012, 01:46 AM #2
Re: 3rd Party Blackberry Bridge Access on BB10
While I don't know the answer 100%.. what I do know is, that there is currently no publicly available API for BlackBerry Bridge for developers to tap into that I'm aware of. So unless RIM has it directly hard coded to work with third party apps in such a way that is transparent, I'd say no. But again, that's not based on any confirmed information -- just me tossing that out there as I know it currently.
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM #3
- 19,422 Posts
- By deliciousfag in forum Other Carriers WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:10 PM
- By Strakerc in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:42 AM
- By tedechappell in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 01:58 PM
- By pargolf395 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2008, 09:30 PM
- By bubbahead in forum RogersReplies: 29Last Post: 08-01-2008, 05:57 AM