I just installed the 3M Natural View Screen Protector on my Playbook.
    Attached is couple of pictures of the Screen Protector on the screen.

Pro
    It is easy to install.The bubbles are easily removed. Dust could be removed by lifting up the protector and removed with Scotch tape. The screen protector installed dry without the need of any solution. There is no need to worry about solution wetting the speakers.
    Clear and Smooth screen with no orange peel effect.
    It is relatively cheap as the package comes in twin pack. I now have a spare.

Con
    The Protector is cut a little on the small size. I checked the fit prior to installation and I did not line up to the starting edge as close as I would like to but the far side is still short about .100.

Thoughts
    There were a few very small spots on the edges that were not completely down on the screen due to dust particles. Since the viewing area is just about perfect, I do not want to mess with the protector anymore.
    I prefer non shiny, anti-glare screens but 3M does not make one. 3M does have a privacy screen. I had one on my laptop and I do not like it. The Privacy screen tends to make the screen darker. It also makes the screen impossible to share unless everyone is directly in front of the display.
    My finger glides on the Protector almost as smooth as the bare screen. I can hardly detect the difference.
    I am quite happy with this 3M Natural View Screen Protector. Thought I share this and may be it would help someone who is looking for Playbook Screen Protector.
    01-05-12 12:19 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I picked up an Invisible Shield myself and I am so-so happy with it. I would have preferred not having the orange peel effect, but at the same time the protector is sort of "self-healing" so that is a bonus.
    01-05-12 12:48 PM
    Thanks for the review. I have an invisible shield on mine and it has developed a black colored horizontal streak across the middle. Maybe from swiping to fire Tofu? Don't know if it didn't adhere properly when I intalled it or what but it is driving me crazy. Not really in the mood to peel it off and mail it back to get a replacement. Maybe I'll give this one a shot instead.
    01-05-12 01:15 PM
    what case is that?
    01-05-12 01:27 PM
    what case is that?
    Piel Frama iMagnum For BlackBerry PlayBook
    Minimalist style, nothing extra.

01-05-12 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD