Hello,

Today i decided to try 3D Youtube by connecting my playbook via HDMI to my Sony 3D TV. As a result, Youtube 3D does not work for me while visiting the site from the browser; however, it does work via the app.

As for my experience, by selecting side-by-side mode I do see the video in 3D but not as clear I imagined. By clear I mean, you can see the overlap between the two images. The overlap varies from video to video.

Has anyone else tired this? Please post your experience.
    Last edited by Antark; 09-10-11 at 02:37 PM.
    09-10-11 12:06 AM
    No one has tried this?
    09-10-11 02:35 PM
    3D tellys are still in their infancy i guess, couple that with people who own tablets and a playbook one, plus they would need to visit crackberry!

I have u tried copying a ripped 3D movie to ur PB and pipe it over hdmi? It could be the source vid on youtube causing an issue i guess.
    09-10-11 03:52 PM
    I haven’t tried that yet but I will upload a ripped copy to the PB and let you guys know how it goes. I will still impressed with the YouTube 3D and Playbook capabilities. I don't mind the glitches as you have FREE access to a large amount of 3D conect and hey at the end of they day I still feel the objects are right in front of me

Now we need some 3D games for the playbook (I'm getting ahead of myself now), untill then COD will do
    09-10-11 04:21 PM
    I wasn't aware the Playbook did 3D.
    09-10-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD