Everyday I use my PB and love it. Darn, it sure has been a solid performer for me. It is frustrating to read all the negative stuff on these forums when the reality for me has been so different: wifi rock solid, GPS fast and reliable, browsing smooth as butter, video chat, hd video recording, hdmi output at up to 1080p.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 10:27 AM
    I cannot agree more, I have tested many tablets and nothing and I mean NOTHING is as solid as the PlayBook...!
    06-08-13 10:51 AM
    Everyday I use my PB and love it. Darn, it sure has been a solid performer for me. It is frustrating to read all the negative stuff on these forums when the reality for me has been so different: wifi rock solid, GPS fast and reliable, browsing smooth as butter, video chat, hd video recording, hdmi output at up to 1080p.

I was with you until "browsing smooth as butter".

Posted via CB10

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-08-13 10:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    What can it do? Oh right... **** all. All of what you said is a lie and you know it, the Nexus 7 or ipads are tablets, the pb is paper weight or a door stop at best.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-08-13 11:16 AM
    I agree, stll using my PB a lot (maybe a bit less since I have my z10) but I have it with me every day, use it bas aHDMI tester and to play music while at work, forums, browsing, games when on the go.

could use a browser update tho...or BB10

sent from PB using tapatalk
    djmm2 and PatrickMJS like this.
    06-08-13 11:26 AM
    I'm with Patrick... I use my PlayBook as my daily computer tablet.
    The PlayBook is still fairly new to me, as I picked up one in January. After playing with one, I like the performance and all the gestures this had to offer. Also the price was better than all the competition.

Proudly posted via my Z10
    06-08-13 11:29 AM
    I have used mine for many purposes and meets my needs at this time. In the future......
    06-08-13 01:51 PM
    I use my PlayBook at home and work. It's perfect for browsing the web, checking and responding to email, and playing the occasional game at home. It's the perfect companion to meetings at work. Connect it to a HD screen at home and it's a great mini HTPC. Connect it to a HD screen at work and it's the perfect slideshow and media presentation device. 64 GB of storage ensures I can have all the files I need on it. Rapid charging stands at home and work guarantee the battery will never go dead on me.

All that for $260, including accessories. One of the best tech purchases I've made in a long time.
    FF22, PatrickMJS, fpinkney and 1 others like this.
    06-08-13 02:22 PM
    That is total BS! The PlayBook is an excellent piece of hardware! 2 years running, and still use it EVERY SINGLE DAY!! It's so work horse, not just a toy. Best gamer out there!

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS and cdnynot like this.
    06-08-13 02:33 PM
    That is total BS! The PlayBook is an excellent piece of hardware! 2 years running, and still use it EVERY SINGLE DAY!! It's so work horse, not just a toy. Best gamer out there!

Posted via CB10
    You have been moved to front of the line. You can download PB 10 thirty seconds before the rest of us
    06-08-13 02:55 PM
    I've had my playbook from the release date. I use it everyday and it serves as my travel device now - thanks to the BB keyboard (excellent keyboard BTW).
    06-08-13 03:04 PM
    I've had my playbook from the release date. I use it everyday and it serves as my travel device now - thanks to the BB keyboard (excellent keyboard BTW).
    I don't get enough use from the bt keyboard. I schlepped it all the way to Europe and never once used it. Lots of email, web browsing, crackberrian activities and watching videos and listening to music. But for book reading, I did prefer and use my Kindle Paperwhite - lighter in weight and easier on the eyes.
    06-08-13 03:20 PM
    easy on the eyes .......... nope nobody I know here
    06-08-13 03:23 PM
    I don't get enough use from the bt keyboard. I schlepped it all the way to Europe and never once used it. Lots of email, web browsing, crackberrian activities and watching videos and listening to music. But for book reading, I did prefer and use my Kindle Paperwhite - lighter in weight and easier on the eyes.
    Most people agree for e-reading, the various e-paper options out there beat anything with an lcd screen as well as the new 'led' screens.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agree 100%!
    06-08-13 03:59 PM
    Agreed. It still works well for me. I use it for Web browsing, ereading, and for work daily. I use the dark background and white print so reading is comfortable. Epocrates (converted android app-Koz) works flawlessly in my medical practice daily. 2 years of service and still a performer.

Wish list: a BB10 upgrade.
    06-09-13 05:50 AM
    everything has its benefits depending in what you want to use it for or require it to do.

like windows vs mac, each are good but one or the other will be better depending on your profession or hobby.

I love the pb for what I use it for which is mainly work related remotely. for personal, videos, internet, some little games and reading etc which is good due to sideloading.

my wife has a nexus 7 and I don't like it, I think the browser on it is more tempermental than the pb.

like all tech its all personal preference.
    06-09-13 08:32 AM