Hi,

Anyone know if the following 2 items, that greatly annoy me in the present os, are in 2.0?

One is being able to view the lyrics that I have embedded into my mp3s?
    Two is being able to resume a video without having to keep the video open/minimized.

Thanks.

Agrivar
    01-10-12 11:41 AM
    Question 2: Dont think so, if someone knows how to do that, it would be really nice, especially when listening to music also!
    01-10-12 11:47 AM
    Form what I've tried,

1) No.
    2) No.

You need to keep the video app in the background if you want to resume play from where you left off. If you are using Orb (streaming service), it does support Resume Playback.

BUTof course I don't have the official OS 2, so who knows. It's not a featured mentioned the press-release, and it's not very blackberry like to include such handy features without touting it a bit at least.
    Last edited by GlowingBlue; 01-10-12 at 11:58 AM.
    01-10-12 11:56 AM
    Hi,

Anyone know if the following 2 items, that greatly annoy me in the present os, are in 2.0?

One is being able to view the lyrics that I have embedded into my mp3s?
    Two is being able to resume a video without having to keep the video open/minimized.

Thanks.

Agrivar
    The short answer is no. Nobody knows. I would guess that the answer to your first request is probably not, and for the second, maybe. I personally would like better support for audio books including the ability to bookmark multiple files so that the player can begin where I left off. The probability of my wish coming true is probably between zero and nil though.
    Teamxrx likes this.
    01-10-12 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD