so I was browsing in the PB folders and I see one that says Misc in said folder is another folder called android ...????? inside that folder is DCIM,Download ,Movies,music,pictures,podcast .

Now whats crazy is inside movies is my PB demo movie , inside music is all my music , inside pictures are all my pics ...???

So whats up with this ? Is this normal ?

Second question ..don't laugh but I have the Words with Friends posted here ..where the heck do I put the .bar file ? do I drop it in downloads ? Do I make a new folder called games ?
    Also its just a .bar file ..no jpeg for an icon ? Or will it generate its own icon ?

Thanks guys
    08-13-12 09:27 PM
    1. Those are sym links to the native videos and photos folders. That way Android apps can see all the files as if they are tyhere.. Those are not a second copy..

2.No .bar files need to be installed from a PC.. Forum search for "Howto side load"..
    glennster28, ute and bdegrande like this.
    08-13-12 09:32 PM
    There is an app to install a .bar on your playbook. I don't remember the name though
    ute likes this.
    08-13-12 10:35 PM
    Local bar...but its complicated.

ddpb on windows desktop is easier.
    Carl Estes and ute like this.
    08-14-12 12:15 AM
    1. UTE, Misc folder is just a copy of your entire PB folder structure, converted in the Android style for Android Apps to locate files. *Do not do anything to that folder.. Although I remember once for a certain Android app, I had to drop files in the Misc folder for the app to access it..

2. You need DDPB.. It's a process called Sideloading - Go through this - http://forums.crackberry.com/android...eloading-f258/
    jrohland and ute like this.
    08-14-12 01:32 AM
    or just use this in chrome...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    ute and bdegrande like this.
    08-14-12 02:07 AM
    Thanks guys

This is a great site !!
    08-14-12 06:54 PM
    1. Those are sym links to the native videos and photos folders. That way Android apps can see all the files as if they are tyhere.. Those are not a second copy..

2.No .bar files need to be installed from a PC.. Forum search for "Howto side load"..
    Phew... I just noticed this while looking through my folders. For a second I was going to delete the "duplicate" folders.
    09-21-12 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD